Here’s a super easy VEGAN sofritas recipe! All you need is 4 ingredients all which you can buy at Trader Joe’s!
- Soy Chorizo
- Organic Tofu
- Mélange á Trois bell peppers
- Coconut Oil.
1.put heat on HIGH
2. Spray pan with coconut oil
3. Place Tofu in pan & break down.
4. Mix in soy chorizo. (this one has a ton of flavor so no seasoning needed!)
5. Mix in bell peppers to your liking. (I only put in half of the bag)
Keep mixing for 15-18 min. I like to eat mine in a Ezekiel wrap (microwaved for 20sec for tenderness) but you can eat this mix as a bowl also! Put in brown rice, beans, avocado & lettuce for a delicious treat! ENJOY!!!
Let me know if you try this recipe, or comment down below what else you’d like to see!